- Fitness & Triathlon Swimming @ Acadia
- triHUB Training Days (6 Clinics)
- Aqua Run + Aqua Strength & Stretch @ Acadia Fitness
Join us for these weekly pool sessions geared toward individuals seeking a quality and progressive aquatic fitness experience. Whether you’re an accomplished athlete, an experienced swimmer, or a new swim enthusiast, you will benefit from the personalized instruction and workouts aimed at improving fitness and technical proficiency. For those choosing to participate in a swim or triathlon event, we’ll have you “ Race Ready”; and for those looking for general fitness or cross training, workouts will be tailored for your personal goals and ability. Coach, Shannon Read is a certified NCCP Triathlon and Swim Coach, as well as a Lifesaving Society Certified Swim Instructor. Contact: email@example.com with any questions about prerequisites or program specifics.
- There will be 10 sessions beginning Sunday, April 8th, excluding Mother’s Day and Father’s Day weekends.
- Cost: $90 for facility members and $100 for non-facility members
- Time Slot: 5:00pm-6:00pm until June 3rd, 4:00pm-5:00pm June 10th and 24th
- Register at the Acadia Box Office
When “T” is for “triathlon”, you want “O” to be for “Outstanding” and not for “Overwhelming”! Everyone comes to a decision to “try a tri” with different goals, motivations and backgrounds, so triHUB Training Day sessions are designed to tackle the perceived complexities of triathlon for the beginner or novice participant in a supportive, informative and fun environment. NCCP Certified Triathlon Coach, Shannon Read will share her experience and passion for all things triathlon to get you to the start line and through to the finish line with a smile and a happy heart!
- $15 per clinic or $60 for all 6
- 2 hours (except open water session July 7th) including a short workout
- Optional Pre-clinic swim workout @ Acadia 8-9 am during public swim
tTD #1. Tri Training Essentials & Keeping It Simple (keeping it simple)- Saturday, April 21 @ 10 am – Noon
tTD #2. Strength & Conditioning Essentials – Saturday, May 5th @ 10 am – Noon
tTD #3. Bike Training Fundamentals – Saturday, May 12th @ 10 am – Noon
tTD #4. Run & Transition Training Fundamentals – Saturday, June 2nd @ 10 am – Noon
tTD #5. Racing & Nutrition – Saturday, June 16th @ 10 am – noon
tTD #6. Open Water Swimming – Saturday, July 7th @ 9 am – Noon (Aylesford Lake)