Winter/Spring Coached Swimming. Starting February 3
- Includes first 12 weeks with one coached swim workout per week plus one additional OYO (On Your Own) for swim workouts each week. We usually have two coaches on deck each week. Head Coach Shannon Read has a competitive swimming background combined with over 35 years of triathlon experience as an athlete and coach. Brenda Perks, an Olympic Swimmer and former Canadian record holder, and coach is often on deck to assist, as long time triathlete and coach, Caroline Whitby.
- Weekly group workouts are on Sundays @ Acadia Athletic Complex, Wolfville, NS.
4:45-5:00 PM (On Deck Activation). 5:00 -6:00 PM (Swimming).
- Number of lanes will depend on registration numbers.
- Periodized /progressive training plan for different abilities, based on 5 phases/year and aligned with triathlon/open water swimming season.
- Coached swim for beginners and experienced swimmers – split with 2 coaches.
- Facility pass not required for coached workouts but may be necessary for OYO workouts.
- 10 session for $100 and sessions are transferable. Here’s the sign up link: Register Here (visa and e-transfer available via this link).